What to Bring
- Tennis shoes
- Flip flops (for the lake, pool, and walking around)
- Water shoes (optional)
- Jacket/sweater (just in case)
Bedding & Other Items
- Sleeping bag or twin sheets and blanket
- Laundry bag
- Toiletries (hand soap, shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste, body wash, etc.
- Umbrella or rain poncho
- Spending money (for Camp Store, vending machines)
- Bible, of course!
- Weapons of any kind such as guns, tasers, stun guns, or knives (3″ or smaller pocketknives allowed)
- Hazardous items such as combustible fluids, lighters, candles, candle warmers, incense, or fireworks
- Entertainment items such as televisions, gaming consoles, DVDs, movies, headphones, or ear buds
- Items with divisive symbols
What are you waiting for?
Camps fill up fast! Register now to save your spot!